Last updated August 28, 2018
WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information may include traffic data, location data, and other communication data. Your information is anonymized and is only viewed in aggregate.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you make a comment on our site or subscribe to our newsletter.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE GATHER?
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- To help us to monitor and improve the services we offer, including this Website.
- To track and measure statistics/advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting and/or useful.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We do our utmost to protect user privacy through the appropriate use of security technology. We ensure that we have appropriate physical and technological security measures to protect your information.
Note: If you are aged 16 or under, please get your parent/guardian’s permission before you provide any personal information to us. Users without this consent are not allowed to provide us with personal information.
This Website has financial relationships with some of the merchants mentioned on this blog. Paws and Pines may be compensated if visitors choose to utilize the links located throughout the content on this site and generate sales for the said merchant. Paws and Pines is compensated for certain paid links and advertisements on this blog. You are not obligated to click on any link or buy any products that are advertised.
Per FTC guidelines, this website may be compensated by companies mentioned through advertising, affiliate programs, or otherwise. Any references to third party products, rates, or websites are subject to change without notice. Please do the appropriate research before participating in any third party offers.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.